You may have seen my recent post around Mother’s Day gift ideas, and hopefully this may have given you some ideas for what you might like to be treated to this Mother’s Day. Here’s my March Wish list which may give you some inspiration too!
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallet; Not the most recent of these beautiful eye shadow pallets, but my current favourite. I have some of these in singles, and really want to add to my collection with this 12 colour selection! £33 on offer at Debenhams.
- Jo Malone Candle; These beautifully fragranced candles come immaculately gift wrapped and there are so many gorgeous choices. My fave at the moment being the Sweet Almond and Macaroon. These may seem pricey, but they last ages and are pure luxury! £39 online here.
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Multiplying Mascara; Yes it’s a bit of a mouthful, but I have been loving this non clumping, lash extending mascara since I got it as a sample when stocking up with my usual bronzer. Again, on offer at Debenhams at £19.80
- Sally Hansen 4 in 1 Nail Conditioner; Not sure if it’s my ever pesky hormones or the change in weather but my nails have suddenly gone to pot! They keep breaking really low down and chipping off and they feel horrid, so they are in real need of some TLC! This nail strengthener boasts some serious conditioning powers, so let’s hope the proof is in the pudding. Available at Boots for £10.
- Tangle Angel; Brought to my attention by my 10 year old niece, this seems like the perfect answer to my only issue with my beloved Tangle Teezer – the lack of grip! Every time I use my original Tangle Teezer it goes flying out of my hands but this design has an easy to grip handle, problem solved – well, hopefully! I will let you know how I get on. Available online here for £15.95
So it’s March already. How did that happen?! Unlike January, February raced past for me. Henry has well and truly mastered crawling now, quickly zooming around the place, getting in to EVERYTHING!! Pulling himself up onto every object firm enough to take his weight – including my legs most of the day! But today while I was preparing another meal from scratch which he, as expected, turned his nose up at I turned around to check him and found him casually standing up on his own looking at me so proudly! It melted my heart!
February saw another one of my close girlfriends, Alana, hit her 30’s and of course another party was thrown to celebrate. This time, 1920’s style!
So there we have it! What products are on your wish list this month?