It’s that time of year again guys…Secret Santa! Time to buy your colleagues who you might not necessarily know that well something meaningless, unthoughtful and frankly a little bit shit…Well let me tell you, it doesn’t have to be this way!! Don’t present your Secret Santa with a lighter which gives you an electric shock, or something dodgy from Ann Summers!! I’ve put together a list of Secret Santa gift ideas for £15 and under to hopefully give you some ideas for something they should be really pleased with and actually use! What’s your worst Secret Santa gift from Christmases past? What are you planning on getting for your Secret Santa this year? Please click images to go through to websites.
1. Remarkably some women have still not heard of a Tangle Teezer…I know, right?! Give the gift of no fuss knots and change her life forever! (Too much??) If you have one, you’ll know what I mean!
Starting from £10.60
2. This Works Dream Team. Deep sleep pillow spray and deep sleep stress less come in this cute little gift box and are the perfect combo for anyone who needs a little TLC, or the one who always complains about being tired!
3. Body Shop Sparkler. This product is SO fab!! Available in 3 different scents and shimmer colours, these beautifully packaged atomiser style applicators shower you with shimmering, scented sparkles. Use on your hair, body or face for instant party prettiness!
£15 each or do what I did and buy 2 for £20 and keep one for yourself! (or maybe both!!)
4. H&M Leather gloves. I’m pretty confident you can’t go wrong with this winter accessories essential. This burgundy pair will compliment many an outfit and will leave your Secret Santa so grateful on those horrible, cold, winter mornings!
5. I personally love nail varnish, and these beautiful seasonal shades will really show you’ve put some thought into your present if your Secret Santa always comes in with polished nails or is into beauty products. Essie is a great nail varnish brand and these 2 polishes come in an easy to wrap box, other shades are available.
1. Beards have been occupying Men’s faces again for a while now. No longer just the form of the grungier man but more so spotted on the most groomed of gents. Beards need love and care to keep them feeling and looking good and these beard oils are something a little bit different for the hairy man in your office.
2. This “I should know that” Great Britain edition is a great idea for the ‘know it all’ in your office…there’s always one!! Although be prepared for loads of random facts to be thrown your way!
3. I’m a big fan of a Christmas Jumper. Go back a few of years and you’d have to get your Nan to knit you a retro style Christmas jumper but now there is so much choice! Let your Secret Santa stand out from the crowd with this Home Alone inspired option available from Etsy.
4. Jamie Oliver Cookery book. Even the worst cook on your team could knock something up if they have the right tools for the job. This is an oldie (forgot how old until I saw the photo of Jamie on the front!) but a goodie! It includes step by step photos and methods to create some great home cooked meals. And even better, it’s only a fiver! You could even throw in some store cupboard ingredients too!
5. Most men, like women, can never have enough smellies, and if you are really struggling for what you think your Secret Santa may appreciate then a neat weekend wash bag filled with goodies will be a winner whatever their tastes may be…Unless they don’t like to shower, ever…
Amazon have this online for just £8!
I hope you’ve found this Secret Santa/Stocking filler gift guide useful, I’d love to hear what you received or gave this year! Don’t succumb to wrapping up a fart machine!!
Happy Christmas! xx