I’m so excited to be launching a competition over here on Adventures Of A Mum to giveaway a very special night out in London’s West End for dinner, cocktails and a show, in partnership with Red Letter Days!
I love this time of year that we’re coming into, everything feels so festive and I love taking days out to the city to soak up the excitement and fun. A trip to the theatre feels so special and I always enjoy drinking in the atmosphere of London’s buzzing West End. Each Christmas we make sure we go to the city for a “date day” and enjoy being tourists in our own town.
Red Letter Days have a huge array of days out, experiences and even relaxing spa packages too, perfect for special treat. They would be great fun to take a friend along, or a partner and enjoy some time together having fun. I remember when Red Letter Days first launched, I couldn’t believe the choice and what you got for your money, I loved the idea of being able to gift someone something as crazy as scuba diving or skydiving! I love making memories like this and I am so pleased I get to give away a fun night out to one of my readers too.
So, what’s up for grabs for the lucky winner? You’ll be heading out to enjoy a scrumptious two-course meal at Marco Pierre White’s award-winning restaurant London Steakhouse Company, which boasts an Exceptional Steak endorsement from BookaTable and a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, all finished off with a perfectly mixed cocktail each. Then, head over to London’s West End to watch your choice of popular plays and musicals like Wicked, (my personal fave!) Kinky Boots, Motown and Woman in Black. You can even do these experiences on different days or have a lunch rather than dinner, whatever works best for you.
Entering couldn’t be easier, just pop onto the below competition with Rafflecopter to enter for free. Any information entered will remain private and will not be shared with anyone other than the site owner and Red Letter Days for the sole purpose of sending out your voucher. T’s & C’s can be found below, good luck!
- Terms and Conditions
- By taking part in this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions:
- This prize draw is only open to residents of the UK who are over 18.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- No purchase necessary.
- Red Letter Days reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Red Letter Days in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner will be pulled at random from the Rafflecopter website using the random generator.
- Entry into this competition means you give permission for me to have your email address and name to be used only for the purposes of this competition.
- Competition ends 31st October 2018.